Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jesus is Messiah

Mark 8

27 Jesus and his disciples left Galilee and went up to the villages near Caesarea Philippi. As they were walking along, he asked them, “Who do people say I am?”

28 “Well,” they replied, “some say John the Baptist, some say Elijah, and others say you are one of the other prophets.”

29 Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?”

Peter replied, “You are the Messiah.”


While society may continue to debate as to Who Jesus is, those of us who follow Him should be unequivocally clear on this point: Jesus is Messiah, the Son of the Living God. May my life and my words be clear on this matter so that anyone who has contact with me has no doubt as to where I stand on the matter. May these people also come to believe that Jesus is Messiah.

No comments: