Monday, February 21, 2011

Feet on Faith

Mark 5

34 And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”

Are there any more comforting words in all of Scripture? “your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.” Lots has been said about the woman who had suffered from an issue of blood for many years and who believed that if she could only touch the hem of Jesus’ garment, she would be healed. Her faith was strong, her determination even stronger. May my faith and my determination lead me to do whatever it takes so that Jesus is glorified. I know that I will be strengthened in the process. Whether I suffer or not is of no importance to me, so long as Jesus is glorified. I just want to have the kind of faith that this woman had, and the courage to put feet on my faith!

No comments: