Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Praise God Always

Psalm 105


1 Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.

Let the whole world know what he has done.

2 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.

Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.

3 Exult in his holy name;

rejoice, you who worship the Lord.

4 Search for the Lord and for his strength;

continually seek him.

How could I do any less than give thanks and praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus and to my Creator God? How could I desire to do anything that would quench the Holy Spirit residing in me? Yet, my life often is less than filled with praise, and I know that this saddens my Heavenly Father, my Lord Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. May it never be so again. May my life be filled with praise always. May the frustrations of life be turned to times of thanksgiving, and looked upon as opportunities to sing praises to God. He alone is worthy of such praise, and it is my desire to be a “praise machine” for God always!

No comments: