Friday, May 14, 2010

Light of the World

John 8

12 Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”

“Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness, opened my eyes let me see...” Yeah, I am about to bust out into song. “Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that You’re my God. You’re altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me!” Jesus is the LIGHT of the world. Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and I will worship Him always. Thank You Jesus for being with my Dad and with me over these past couple of days through his surgery. Strengthen his body so he may come home soon. I love You Jesus. Thanks for navigating me through the darkness of this life on planet earth.

No comments: