Thursday, June 24, 2010

Open My Eyes

2 Kings 6

17 Then Elisha prayed, “O Lord, open his eyes and let him see!” The Lord opened the young man’s eyes...

In my role as a minister to students, young adults, and even in worship leading, I desire to help open the eyes of those around me to what the LORD would have them to see. I pray that God will open my eyes, and that I can help others to have their eyes opened as well. Keeping my eyes fixed on the Prize, staying in the Word every day, is the ONLY way that can happen. Father, open my eyes, give me eyes to see what You see, and may my influence lead others to have their eyes opened to what You would have them see every single day. Not just when the odds seem stacked against us. Not just when we are crying out for help, but every day. Thank You Father for helping me remove the blinders in my life. May I help others do the same.

No comments: