Sunday, June 27, 2010

Each Generation

Psalm 145

1 I will exalt you, my God and King,
and praise your name forever and ever.
2 I will praise you every day;
yes, I will praise you forever.
3 Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!
No one can measure his greatness.
4 Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts;

let them proclaim your power.

One of the supreme pleasures of being involved in student ministry is when I get the chance to see students “get it.” When that light in their heads clicks on, and they fire up for Jesus. These days are one of those times. The students who came back from Move this summer are fired up and are contagious. May all we do bring glory to You, Oh God, and may we be contagious in our own generation and in generations to come! You are worthy of praise, and I am so blessed to see teenagers at VCC striving to give You the Glory You deserve. How sweet it is!

No comments: