Friday, February 27, 2009

Rededemed

Numbers 3
11 And the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Look, I have chosen the Levites from among the Israelites to serve as substitutes for all the firstborn sons of the people of Israel. The Levites belong to me, 13 for all the firstborn males are mine. On the day I struck down all the firstborn sons of the Egyptians, I set apart for myself all the firstborn in Israel, both of people and of animals. They are mine; I am the Lord.”


God has redeemed me through the Firstborn of all creation. I have a High Priest in the order of Melchizedek who speaks to God on my behalf. Jesus was set apart from before the beginning of time for just this purpose. I just want to take some time today to praise God for redeeming me through the Blood of Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to be set apart for God’s service and to be loved by my Creator. God is the LORD.

No comments: