Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Feast

Revelation 19

9 And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.” And he added, “These are true words that come from God.”


For the past several days, we have feasted on way too much food, and especially way too much junk. Peggy’s Mom is a master chef and she loves to fix dessert type stuff especially. My weight watchers regime has been thrown out of the window for a few days and must start again with a vengeance after the first of the year. However, the feast I am looking forward to with my very soul is the wedding feast of the Lamb. I have indeed been given an invitation, and I cannot wait for this feast. I will no longer be worrying about weight watching, but will instead have a perfect body and be in the very presence of my Lord Jesus. I am so ready for that day. Meanwhile, I will try to do less feasting here on earth, and will keep my eyes focused on the goal of worshipping my King, my Lord, my Jesus!

No comments: