Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Linked Up!

Okay, I did something today that I am still not sure about. I submitted this blog to the Christian Church Today website and have been added to the list of folks with a lot deeper thoughts than me who are publishing blogs within the Restoration Movement. If you have stumbled across my site because of that listing, welcome. I encourage comments, and encouragement is always welcome. We will always speak "Blountly" on this site. No sugar coating is ever necessary. I will always try to speak the truth in love, and pray that you will do the same.

I am wrestling with a sermon this week on the brevity of life. The text is James 4:13-17, and I am trying to make sure that I don't get in the way of what God has to say about the need to be more intentional in living for Jesus every day. It is one of those messages that has me all torn up inside as I wrestle through it. Those usually turn out to be the most beneficial for me. Hopefully they are beneficial for those who hear them.

Anyway, welcome to the rambling musings of a Christ-follower who is just trying to wrestle through the notion of living for Jesus to the best of my limited abilities every day. I pray that you will join me in this daily journey with Jesus.
Be God's,
Scott

No comments: